NIMBASH is an annual celebration of the arts and artists of Napa Valley, consisting of a wide array of art activities, delicious food + drink from a variety of local purveyors, uncommonly delightful music, a radically artistic fashion show, and silent and live auctions featuring amazing art, delectable wines and compelling experiences.
The largest percentage of Nimbus Art’s operating budget comes through its annual “arty-party,” NIMBASH. Highly anticipated and always sold out, NIMBASH delights and entertains more than 350 art patrons, benefactors and artists from across the Napa Valley and around the world. Support of Nimbus Arts through Nimbash can be done by attending the event, becoming a Nimbash Sponsor, or by making a donation in one of the many ways available.
NIMBASH is an annual celebration of the arts and artists of Napa Valley, consisting of a wide array of art activities, delicious food + drink from a variety of local purveyors, uncommonly delightful music, a radically artistic fashion show, and silent and live auctions featuring amazing art, delectable wines and compelling experiences. Funds raised at NIMBASH support the ongoing classes and programs of Nimbus Arts – a local nonprofit that brings together people of all ages and skill levels, nurturing curiosity, learning, creative expression, and a sense of community.
our deepest thanks
Thank you to all who supported, donated, attended, and participated in NIMBASH 2018!
Our special thanks go out to:
- Our generous donors, Adventist Health St. Helena, Ann Ernish-Backen & Howard Backen, Beckstoffer Vineyards, BNY Mellon Wealth Management, Cartons & Crates/Napa Valley Art Supply, Farella Braun + Martell LLP, Malloy Imrie & Vasconi Insurance Services, Martin Design, Ogletree’s Inc., Nadalié USA, Helena Optometry, and Wiedmann Napa Valley Metal Sculpture;
- With heartfelt gratitude, we thank the St. Helena Montessori School for the use of their Administration building, Barn and Farm for our ninth annual NIMBASH;
- We are so grateful to Karen Aldoroty and everyone at 55 Degrees for expert handling and storage of the NIMBASH wines;
- To the exceptional food and wine artisans serving throughout the NIMBASH reception, we value you and thank you for your delicious offerings and support;
- We extend our sincere and heartfelt appreciation to our friends, artists, and community members who have donated art, products and services to the NIMBASH auction;
- The Ehlers Society and their crew, for creating the most imaginative and stunning NIMBASH art fashion show and projection artistry for the ninth year;
- Joleen & David Hughes, Level Design; and Julia Field, Graphic Artist, for creation of the promotional materials, video, and slide show;
- Oak Avenue catering for our NIMBASH 2018 Indian Feast & Melody Raye Flowers for floral services supporting the live auction display;
- A special tip of the hat to the talented and dedicated Nimbus Arts Board of Directors, Leadership Circle, and donors (large and small) who sustain us. You provide us with a guiding light, steadfast dedication and continual support;
- Our special, loving recognition to the many artists, community members, those who attended the weekly community work parties, and the mighty Nimbus team who have donated their time, talents and good humor to the production of NIMBASH 2018. Your community effort, passionate creativity, and grand labor of love are what make NIMBASH such an original event;
- And finally, our deepest thanks to our entire community for your support, generosity, and creativity. NIMBASH helps ensure that Nimbus Arts continues to deliver high quality art education and programs to people of all ages, igniting artistic expression across the Napa Valley.
We are honored and humbled by such an incredible show of support and are profoundly grateful to live and work in such a generous and enthusiastic community.
Click here to read the St. Helena Star cover story, NIMBASH 2018 put the WANDERLUST into Napa Valley’s premier “arty-party,” in the St. Helena Star, May 17, 2018.