All ticket holders should have received an email with information on how to upload their proof of COVID-19 vaccination. If you did not receive this email and you purchased a ticket or are a guest at a purchased table, please email, email@example.com and we will send you the information.
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
The health and safety of our guests, staff and community is our top priority at NIMBASH. In partnership with local health officials, we have established COVID-19 preventive protocols to help provide a safe and arty experience for everyone! We appreciate the efforts of all NIMBASH participants to keep each other safe as we gather to raise funds for Nimbus Arts.
However, COVID-19 is still highly contagious and even the best safety practices can only reduce the likelihood of the spread of COVID-19. Thus, we cannot guarantee that our guests will not be exposed to COVID-19 as a result of attending NIMBASH.
By attending NIMBASH, guests expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers and their affiliated companies. If attendees fail to follow our COVID-19 preventive protocols, entry will be denied and/or attendees may be asked to leave. NIMBASH COVID-19 protocols may change at any time.
We are sincerely grateful for your patience and flexibility and we look forward to enjoying Napa Valley’s arty party with you on September 11th! Please see below for entry requirements and protocols.
COVID-19 VACCINATION/TESTING REQUIREMENTS
At NIMBASH 2021, upon entry or during the weeks leading up to the event, we are requiring all guests to either:
A. Provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (with final dose administered by August, 28, two weeks before the event);
B. Provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result. The test must have been taken within 72 hours of NIMBASH. Participants may be tested Wednesday, September 8 or after for their negative result to be honored on the day of the event.
COVID-19 PREVENTIVE PROTOCOLS
Masks / Face Coverings:
- Face coverings will be required for all guests at check-in and check-out.
- Per the Napa County Health Facial Coverings Order, well-fitting masks covering your nose and mouth will be required in all indoor NIMBASH spaces.
- Masks are also highly recommended in outdoor spaces especially in crowds, but are not required, per CDC and state guidelines.
- Please be prepared for cashless transactions when purchasing your auction items at check-out.
- Hand sanitizer will be located on tables throughout the event including one bottle per dinner table.
- Tables, art activities and demonstrations, and food / beverage stations will be spaced out in an effort to avoid crowding.
- There will be no food or drink consumption indoors in the Carriage House to avoid mask removal indoors.
Vendors & Volunteers
- All vendors and volunteers are also required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event and must follow all COVID-19 preventive protocols.
- All service staff, including Nimbus Arts staff members, vendors, and volunteers are required to wear masks during the event.
Attendance / Wellness Guidelines
We ask that any individuals from any category below please stay home and do not attend NIMBASH:
- Individuals who currently or within fourteen (14) days prior to NIMBASH have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDCP)
- Individuals who, within fourteen (14) days prior to NIMBASH, have traveled either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, or have been diagnosed with COVID-19, and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
We may ask you to confirm on the day of the event that you do not meet any of the above categories.
As developments evolve, we appreciate your flexibility as we adapt our safety protocols accordingly. If any CDC, state and/or county guidelines should change and our COVID-19 safety protocols are modified, we will update this webpage. Please check this webpage on a regular basis for any updates.
You are also invited to visit the About NIMBASH webpage for other event logistics (parking, attire, auction details, etc.).
Thank you for your cooperation and support. Let’s make this the best NIMBASH yet!
NIMBASH HEALTH + SAFETY FAQs
When is my last chance receive the vaccine to join the fun at NIMBASH?
We strongly encourage all guests be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. In order to be fully vaccinated in time for NIMBASH, you should have received your second Moderna or Pfizer (or single Johnson & Johnson) dose by August 28th.
If you are not yet vaccinated, you will need to provide proof of a COVID-19 negative test result taken within 72 hours of NIMBASH.
What are the protocols for children?
NIMBASH is an adult arty party, but there may be some children volunteering in the early hours of the event. All attendees, including children of all ages, must have a negative COVID-19 test result taken 72 hours prior to NIMBASH or provide proof of vaccination, if eligible, and are required to follow all COVID-19 preventative protocols.
What kind of COVID-19 tests will be accepted?
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) & Antigen tests conducted by a certified testing center or lab will be accepted. At-home COVID-19 test results will not be accepted.
When do I need to take my COVID-19 test?
The test must have been taken within 72 hours of NIMBASH. Ticket holders may be tested Wednesday, September 8th or after for their negative result to be honored at NIMBASH.
Where can I get a COVID-19 test in Napa?
You can find a testing center here.
Where can I get a COVID-19 test outside of Napa?
You can find a testing center here.
Can I remove my mask to eat/drink?
Yes, you may lower your mask to eat and drink outdoors. There will be no eating or drinking indoors.
Am I required to wear a mask?
You are required to wear a mask indoors at all times (Carriage House, restrooms) and during the check-in and check-out process. It is highly recommended to wear a face mask in crowded outdoor spaces regardless of vaccination status, but it is not currently required. If you are a Nimbus Arts staff member, vendor, or volunteer, you are required to wear a face mask during the event.
If you have additional questions regarding health and safety at NIMBASH, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org