Nimbus Arts, a community-based nonprofit, ignites artistic expression across the Napa Valley.
Save the date NIMBASH 2018 - Saturday, May 12, 2018
On May 14th, the seventh annual NIMBASH dazzled art lovers from the Napa Valley and beyond with a spectacular evening of art, wine, food, music, fashion -- and so much more. “Mythos”, this year’s NIMBASH theme, was an exploration of the connection between art and mythology, with more than 350 guests attending this sold-out event.
Thank you to all who supported, donated, attended, and participated! Because of you, we set a new NIMBASH record, raising more than $375,000! The money raised supports Nimbus Arts, our community-serving nonprofit dedicated to igniting artistic expression across the Napa Valley.
It truly “took a village” to put the 2016 NIMBASH arty party together, so we’d like to thank the many people and organizations that contributed their time, talent and treasure to make it possible:
- St. Helena Montessori School, for the use of the Administration building, Barn and Farm;
- The generous 2016 NIMBASH sponsors: Abreu Vineyards, Central Valley Building Supply and Centric General Contractors;
- Joleen and David Hughes, Level Design; Brian Capener, Videographer; and Julia Field, Graphic Artist, for creation of the promotional materials, video, and slide show;
- Richard D. Pio Roda, Esq. and his family, for auctioneering and auction management;
- The exceptional food and wine artisans serving at NIMBASH for their delicious offerings and support;
- The many friends, artists, and community members for their donations of the amazing array of art, products and services offered at auction;
- The Nimbus artists who shared their many talents with guests at the NIMBASH art activity stations;
- The Ehlers Society and their crew, for creating the most imaginative and stunning NIMBASH fashion show and projection artistry ever!
- The generous and passionate NIMBASH guests, for their attendance and enthusiastic bidding;
- The talented and dedicated Nimbus Arts Board of Directors and the generous Leadership Circle members, for their guidance and support;
- And a special loving thanks to the many artists, community members, and the mighty Nimbus team who have donated their time, talents, and good humor to our organization for the production of NIMBASH 2016. Special shout-outs to the St. Helena High School Interact Club, those who attended the community work parties, and all the individuals who have committed their time and efforts to fuel NIMBASH and keep art available and accessible across the Napa Valley. Joleen and David Hughes, Level Design; Brian Capener, Videographer; and Julia Field, Graphic Artist, for creation of the promotional materials, video and slide show and 55 degrees for the annual storage of our wines.
We are honored and humbled by such an incredible show of support, and are profoundly grateful to live and work in such a generous and enthusiastic community.
Jamie Graff, Executive Director
Dana Johnson, Board President