Nimbus Arts, a community-based nonprofit, ignites artistic expression across the Napa Valley.
Save the date NIMBASH 2018 - Saturday, May 12, 2018
On Saturday, May 13, our eighth annual interactive arty party and auction- NIMBASH 2017- dazzled more than 350 art lovers from the Napa Valley and beyond with a spectacular evening of art, wine, food, music, fashion -- and so much more.
NIMBASH 2017 raised more than $400,000! Nearly $90k of the money raised went to our amazing local and supporting artists through wages, commissions, and event installations. NIMBASH is the main fundraiser for Nimbus Arts, our community-serving nonprofit dedicated to igniting artistic expression across the Napa Valley and it funds programs to make art accessible to everyone in our community.
Thank you to all who supported, donated, attended, and participated in NIMBASH 2017!
Our special thanks go out to:
- The generous 2017 NIMBASH Sponsors: Martin Design; Backen, Gillam & Kroeger Architects; Ogletree’s Inc.; Harold Smith & Son; and Cartons & Crates/Napa Valley Art Supply
- Karen and Neil Aldoroty and everyone at 55 Degrees for expert handling and storage of the NIMBASH wines
- The exceptional food and wine artisans serving at NIMBASH for their delicious offerings and support
- The many friends, artists, and community members for their donations of the amazing array of art, products and services offered at auction
- The Nimbus artists who shared their many talents with guests at the NIMBASH art activity stations
- The Ehlers Society and their crew, for creating the most imaginative and stunning NIMBASH fashion show and projection artistry ever!
- The generous and passionate NIMBASH guests, for their attendance and enthusiastic bidding
- St. Helena Montessori School, for the use of the Administration building, Barn and Farm
- Joleen and David Hughes, Level Design; Brian Capener, Videographer; and Julia Field, Graphic Artist, for creation of the promotional materials, video, and slide show
- Richard D. Pio Roda, Esq. and his family, for auctioneering and auction management
- The talented and dedicated Nimbus Arts Board of Directors, Leadership Circle, and donors (large and small) who sustain us
- Our community friends and colleagues who donated their time, talents, and good humor to our organization to produce NIMBASH 2017
- And lastly, special recognition to those who attended the weekly community work parties, and all the individuals who have committed their time and efforts to fuel NIMBASH and keep art available and accessible across the Napa Valley.
We are honored and humbled by such an incredible show of support, and are profoundly grateful to live and work in such a generous and enthusiastic community.
You can read more about NIMBASH 2017, our “arty-party,” in the St. Helena Star, May 18, 2017: HERE