NIMBASH is an annual celebration of the arts and artists of Napa Valley, consisting of a wide array of art activities, delicious food + drink from a variety of local purveyors, uncommonly delightful music, a radically artistic fashion show, and silent and live auctions featuring amazing art, delectable wines and compelling experiences. Funds raised at NIMBASH support the ongoing classes and programs of Nimbus Arts – a local nonprofit that brings together people of all ages and skill levels, nurturing curiosity, learning, creative expression, and a sense of community. NIMBASH 2022 is Saturday, May 28, 2022.
NIMBASH 2022 Health & Safety:
The health and safety of our guests, staff and community is our top priority at NIMBASH. In partnership with local health officials, we have established COVID-19 preventive protocols to help provide a safe and arty experience for everyone! We appreciate the efforts of all NIMBASH participants to keep each other safe as we gather to raise funds for Nimbus Arts.
Here is our current protocol (this protocol is subject to change based on local and state health and safety guidelines):
- Proof of full vaccination is required for all participants at NIMBASH 2022 (guests, volunteers, vendors, performers and staff).
- At event check-in, all eligible attendees will be required to:
- Show CDC Vaccination Record Card (phone image acceptable) or the State of California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record confirming full vaccination (per the CDC: A person is fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving all recommended doses in the primary series of their COVID-19 vaccination – 2 dose of Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna OR 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen). Boosters are strongly recommended if eligible, but not required.
- Show a state-issued photo ID that matches the vaccine record.
- Masks are not required, but are strongly recommended indoors.
- Plenty of hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
THANK YOU 2022 SPONSORS