- What is the theme? The theme for Nimbus Arts’ 14th annual NIMBASH, Napa Valley’s arty party, is CAMP NIMBASH. Think old timey summer camp fun + shenanigans, and art celebrating nature, exploration + adventure.
- When and where is it? Saturday, May 13th at 5:30-10:00pm at Charles Krug Winery, 2800 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574
- What should we wear? Dress to theme or Napa Valley Arty or Casual. Most of the event is outside under the stars so please wear comfortable shoes and bring layers. This year the auction, dinner, and fashion show will be held in a magical camping tent.
- How can I get to the FUN faster? If you elected to save your credit card when you purchased tickets, you are pre-registered. When you arrive, please join the pre-registered guest line for fast check-in. If you did not save your credit card when you bought your tickets, we will send you an email from ‘NIMBASH 2023 for Nimbus Arts’, so you can pre-register for faster check-in.
- How can I help my guests get to the FUN faster? If you have additional guests listed as TBD, you have received an email from ‘NIMBASH 2023 for Nimbus Arts’ with an ‘update guests’ link. You may forward this to your guests for them to update their own information or you can update their information yourself. We will also send this email again as the event approaches. If you prefer, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org with your guests’ complete names, email address, and phone number so that your guests may receive their own pre-registration link to get their FUN started FASTER!
- How is seating arranged? Can I sit with my friends? If you purchased a VIP Table of 8, your table will be identified by your name. If you purchased an individual ticket, the event is ‘open seating.’
- Parking for ticket holders? Parking will be on site at Charles Krug Winery. Please follow the signs & parking attendants will direct you.
- Questions? Please call Nimbus Arts at 707-963-5278.